Joining the TUI Destination Experiences Team during the Summer 2020 as a Business Support Service Executive you will provide administrative support to the Business Support department, Service Delivery Teams and business partners in the assigned destinations.
Please note: this position will be offered on local terms and conditions; therefore, you need to be in possession of the required local documentation and have your own accommodation.
TUI Destination Experiences, or TUI DX for short, is the world’s leading provider of destination experiences. With 9,000 diverse employees in 49 countries and head office locations including Palma de Mallorca, Luton and Hannover. We offer 14million guests a portfolio of excursions, activities, tours, transfers and guest services. TUI DX is part of TUI Group, the world's leading tourism group.
What you will be doing:
• Supporting your destination with IT requirements and requests, repairs as well as telephony necessities and office materials
• Providing support to the Central Procurement team and managing and monitoring housekeeping, office furniture and supplies according to established standards
• Assisting in improving our financial commitments whilst also ensuring alignment with the business deliverables
• Working in an international business support team
• Providing excellent internal customer service that supports the culture shift to one that is customer-obsessed
What we are looking for:
• Exceptional administration skills, strong planning, organisation and computer literacy
• High level of attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities without losing focus on planning ahead
• An individual who never stops looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight customers and grow the business
• A talented team player who wants to learn, grow and drive their career while Spreading smiles across the globe
• A culturally intelligent individual, exceptional dealing with ambiguity, within a global perspective
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in German and English, other languages advantageous
What you can look forward to:
• Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
• Competitive salary
• TUI DX operate in 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
• Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
• Discount on TUI shares after six months’ employment
How to apply:
To apply for this role please copy+paste the link below into your browser