AT A GLANCE
Joining the TUI Destination Experiences Team as a Business Support Service Executive you will provide administrative support to the Business Support department, Service Delivery Teams and business partners in the assigned destinations.
Please note: this position will be offered on local terms and conditions; therefore, you need to be in possession of the required local documentation and have your own accommodation.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. We employ 66,000 people in over 100 countries and service 20 million customers in 180 destinations worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Supporting your destination with IT requirements and requests, repairs as well as telephony necessities and office materials
- Providing support to the Central Procurement team and managing and monitoring housekeeping, office furniture and supplies according to established standards
- Assisting in improving our financial commitments whilst also ensuring alignment with the business deliverables
- Working in an international business support team
- Providing excellent internal customer service that supports the culture shift to one that is customer-obsessed
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Exceptional administration skills, strong planning, organisation and computer literacy
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities without losing focus on planning ahead
- An individual who never stops looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight customers and grow the business
- A talented team player who wants to learn, grow and drive their career while Spreading smiles across the globe
- A culturally intelligent individual, exceptional dealing with ambiguity, within a global perspective
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in German and English, other languages preferrably Dutch and Spanish advantageous
WORKING WITHIN TUI GROUP
- Being a valued team member of TUI, the No.1 global travel company
A competitive salary and benefits for our locally contracted employees
All training days are paid by us – we are proud of our free-to-all global learning and development programme including online language lessons and on-the-job Junior Management Development Programme
TUI DX operate in 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply copy this link into your browser and apply directly online: